Continuing Education Contact Hours (CE)
AONL Annual Conference attendees may earn a maximum of 22.55 contact hours (60-minute contact hour). The actual number of contact hours awarded to each participant is based on sessions attended.
- The number of contact hours awarded to each participant is based on sessions attended.
- Earn contact hours by reviewing all poster presentations. Partial credit is available by spending a minimum of 1 hour reviewing posters.
- Contact hours will be awarded to those attending a preconference workshop.
- The presenters in each session are obligated to disclose any relevant financial relationships with any commercial companies pertaining to the content of their sessions.
- Session evaluations and the overall evaluation must be completed in order to obtain the CNE certificate.
How to claim Contact Hours
Contact hours will be granted at the Annual Conference. To obtain contact hours for a session, attendees must complete the session evaluation. Attendees have the option of accessing and completing the evaluations onsite, on the conference mobile app or at home.
The American Organization for Nursing Leadership (AONL) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AONL awarded contact hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE) Qualified Education credit (non-ACHE) for the 2020 AONL Annual Conference toward advancement, or recertification in ACHE.
AONL is an approved continuing education provider for the State of California. Provider No. CEP15740.