Make an Impact as a Nurse Leader
As a new nurse manager you need to build critical leadership and management skills. Through this innovative and high-impact learning experience, you will hone your skills to transform into a highly successful leader.
The program is uniquely designed to flex to meet your needs. Through on-demand modules, learn at your own pace through realistic scenarios and actionable steps how to:
What is included
- Enhance your new career with in-depth knowledge from nurse leader experts
- Build confidence to transfer new skills into practice on the job
- Develop strategic thinking and effective communication skills
- Become an influential leader and team advocate
- Analyze budgets and leverage data to meet or exceed KPIs
- Create a strategic growth plan to continue to build your skills
Who Should Participate?
This program is intended for new nurse managers or aspiring nurse managers who want to gain solid foundational knowledge and build skills in leadership and management.
Questions?Contact Shanna Sweeney for questions.
Sign up to be notified when the course launches.
The American Organization for Nursing Leadership is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. AONL is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15740.
AONL complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and strives to ensure that no individual with a disability is deprived of the opportunity to participate in this program solely by reason of that disability. Through its agents, AONL will provide reasonable accommodations for a candidate with a disability who requests accommodations.