The AONL Credentialing Center (AONL-CC) does not review, preapprove or endorse CPD activities as being eligible toward CNML recertification requirements. Reported activities are reviewed only when the completed Recertification Application is submitted in fulfillment of the CNML recertification requirements.
Activities eligible for recertification requirements must meet the following criteria:
- Relate to one or more of the CNML Examination Content Categories below. Specific tasks related to each category are listed in the CNML Candidate Handbook. For an activity that covers multiple Content Codes, enter the activity once and list all applicable Content Codes. It is not necessary to list sessions of a single development program separately.
Content Code CNML Examination Content Category 1 Financial Management 2 Human Resource Management 3 Performance Management 4 Strategic Management and Technology
- Be categorized as one of the eligible (CPD Types) activity types.
- Be at least 30 minutes in duration and be reported in a minimum of 0.25 hour increments.
- Not exceed the maximum number of hours allowed for an activity type. Hours reported in excess of the maximum allowed for a given CPD type will not be eligible toward the certification recertification requirements.
- Be completed during the current recertification period.
Required CPD Information
A minimum of 45 hours of eligible CPD activities must be fully reported on the Recertification Application available in the Online Certification Management portal. Certificants can submit and save their eligible activities throughout the course of the three-year certification period.
You are not required to submit proof of completion for each activity unless your application is audited.
You will be requested by the AONL-CC to do so at that time. Please retain all supporting documentation/proof of completion for one year past the date of submission of your Recertification Application. The AONL-CC reserves the right, but is not obligated, to audit a certificant’s Recertification Application during that time. Documented proof of completion requested for an audit will not be returned.