What We Do
The AONL Foundation for Nursing Leadership Research and Education (AONL Foundation) was established in 2010 to support the research and educational priorities of AONL. The AONL Foundation’s activities and programs include grants to fund nursing research projects, financial aid awards for nurse leader continuing education and the annual Nurse Researcher Award, which honors an individual who has made a significant contribution to nursing research and is recognized by the broader nursing community as an outstanding nurse researcher. The AONL Foundation accomplishes its mission through valued support from individuals, foundations and corporations.
Bridging science and education to shape the future of nursing leadership.
A healthier tomorrow advanced through nursing leadership.
Research and Education Focus
The AONL Foundation supports its vision and mission by:
- Demonstrating the impact of nursing leadership on:
- The patient experience,
- Population health,
- Health care's value proposition of quality, service and cost, and
- The well-being of clinicians.
- Focusing on the design and implementation of care delivery and population health models across the care continuum.
- Discovering evidence-based approaches to advance nursing leadership, recognizing the diversity of individuals and roles across health care.
AONL Foundation Form 990 - 2018
AONL Foundation Form 990 - 2017
AONE Foundation 990 - 2014
AONE Foundation 990 - 2012