General Conference Policies
- Children under the age of 21 are not allowed in the exhibit hall.
- AONL may electronically record portions of this program. By attendance or participation in discussions, the registrant agrees that AONL may electronically copy and distribute registrant's attendance at and involvement in program discussions and question/answer periods. No individual or entity other than AONL may electronically record or copy any portion of this program for any use without prior written consent from AONL (including recordings from smart phones, iPads and other handheld devices).
- Opinions, materials and statements presented at the AONL Annual Conference are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.
- AONL is not responsible for lost items or returning those lost items to the attendee.
- Seating at all events is first-come, first-served.
Registration Cancellation, Substitution and Refund Policy
A refund minus 20% will be granted to written requests received 14 days or more prior to the start date of the program. Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 4, 2020. No refunds will be granted after March 4. No refunds will be granted at anytime for no-shows. No refunds will be granted at any time for membership renewals, donations and ticketed events. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If the substitute is not an AONL member, the nonmember differential must be paid in advance or onsite. All fees, with the exception of AONL membership renewals and AONL Foundation donations, are transferable to the substitute less a $50 transfer fee. Make sure that all registration changes, corrections, substitutions, and/or TBD updates are completed by March 4, 2020.
AONL shall not be held liable for non-refundable airline tickets or hotel room deposits. AONL suggests that you do not purchase restricted or nonrefundable tickets for travel to the annual conference. AONL assumes no liability for penalties or fare increases should the annual meeting sell out or in the unlikely event that changes to the annual conference dates and/or location become necessary. Hotel reservations, cancelations and charges are the attendee’s responsibility.
AONL reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a program because of an insufficient number of registrations or to close registration when programs are full. AONL may cancel a program when circumstances beyond AONL's control - including, but not limited to, acts of nature, governmental authority or war in the United States—make it impractical or impossible to host the program or may put participants in harm’s way. In such cases, AONL will refund the registration fee paid by the registrant.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, AONL meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AONL’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities. I have the right to decline being photographed or taped and must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if I am photographed or taped.