2024 Conference Exhibiting Opportunities
Become an exhibitor today at the premier nursing leadership event and put your product and service solutions in front of 3,000+ hospital and health system leaders.
Exhibit Application & Resources
Contact AONL Conference Sales
Standard Booths: $3,800
10 x 10 ft. (100 sq. ft.)
- 8’ high back wall drape, 3’ high side rail dividers, company ID sign.
- Four (4) exhibitor booth staff badges* granting your team members access to the exhibit hall and networking events.
- One (1) full-conference badge* to immerse in the conference experience at breakout sessions, lunches and social events.
- Company listing on the conference app.
- Comprehensive marketing kit.
- Daily aisle maintenance and 24-hour security in the exhibit hall.
*Additional badges can be purchased separately at the time of registration.
Does not include: Furniture, booth carpet or floor covering, booth cleaning, material handling, electricity, internet, storage. The complete service kit with pricing will be available approximately 6 weeks prior to move-in.
Non-exhibitor Supplier Registration Option: $2,500
A Non-Exhibiting Supplier (NES) is a company that manufactures, sells, or rents products and/or services to the health care industry but does not currently exhibit. Nonexhibiting companies that register to attend will be reviewed and approved by show management in order to gain access to AONL 2024 event spaces. The purpose of this policy is to protect the vendors exhibiting and maintain the integrity of the show. Please note: All registration options for non-exhibiting suppliers come with the good-faith understanding that selling from the trade show aisles without having an exhibit and/or taking meeting space at or near the convention venue and using it for hospitality/demos/meetings/competing events is strictly prohibited. (Up to two people per company may attend at the NES rate.)
NO MATERIALS CAN BE DISTRIBUTED AND NO SOLICITATION CAN BE DONE INSIDE THE SHOW. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH PERSON DISTRIBUTING MATERIALS FROM THE SHOW WITHOUT REFUND.