This is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know related to your booth investment at AONL 2020. Additional information to come.
Exhibit Hall Set Up Schedule
Exhibit Hall Show Hours
Registration and Housing Information
Registration and the hotel block for the conference will be available when registration opens in November 2019.
Promote your AONL 2020 Exhibit Booth
Pre-show and on-site marketing of your exhibit booth is fundamental to your success.
Here are some helpful hints on making the most of your exhibiting experience.
- Maximize your ROI. Review the advertising and sponsorship opportunities to identify the opportunity that best fits your goals.
- Inform the industry and share a press release announcing your involvement at AONL 2020.
Drive attendees to your booth by using social media:
- YouTube is an inexpensive way to use video to connect with customers. Consider shooting short videos during the event to capture interviews with customers, your booth and the event.
- Facebook connects you to your customers and prospects. Use Facebook to post interesting articles, videos and information about your company. During AONL 2020, live stream from your booth and engage with an audience over Facebook. Don't forget to tag AONL in your live streams and Facebook posts.
- LinkedIn allows businesses to develop relationships with prospects, maintain relationships with current customers and find service providers. Connect with attendees through your LinkedIn page.